Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Search engine banned domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingeezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How would you go about telling whether a domain name has been delisted by google in the past?

DC20

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a domain like this that I acquired years ago. Someone sitting on it for years had used it for junk ads for pr0n. Google and Yahoo wouldn't touch it, even after it had obviously changed owners and the content was 100% legit for more than 2 years. All the searches for it being on blacklists, etc., came up with nothing...running through code and SEO checkers gave it flying colors. No obvious reasons for it not being shown. It only appeared on Google after they did an update. I still have no idea what the cause was, but can only assume it was because it was blacklisted way back.

The point. If you find it blacklisted somewhere or anything obvious like typing domain.com not showing up in the engines, then you know. But if not (and this domain would show up typing domain.com but NOTHING else), it does not necessarily mean that it is clean.

$0.02

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I web tool used to be a useful site long back - not anymore.

I bought this site form some one and found out later that it is banned
site is there on yahoo - it is just google, I have the issue.
http://www.CareforInfant.com

Not sure what to do with the site and how to explain google that I am the new owner.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom