Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Search engine caching of DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
O know this was brought up before...but I thought the mods said caching was being eliminated.

Search engine caching of DNF.... has to stop ... whatever exposure benefit to the site does not outweigh the well being of the members. I have had some issues arise from some ancient posts that are/were archived and found by Google. Fortunatly I think I was able to edit them all....so hopfully I have avoided an issue.

But unless DNF can show the courtesy of privacy to their members, I won't be posting anything from opinion to names. Not that I will be that huge a loss...but I imagine alot folks that posts do matter have stopped posting or have not posted much due to this. Theres no reason paying member should have to worry about posts that should only be community end up in every se out there.

my 2¢

Upvote 0

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree, drives me crazy d0t c0m..

Every sales thread jepordizes the sale of the domain(s) in the future.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Closed as has been discussed many times and moved to Suggestions & Feedback so Admin are aware of your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom