Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Search Engine Friendly Links / Directory Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a search engine friendly Links / Directory script, something which wont give me php url's but url's more like link-name-keyword.html on the end...

Anybody know of any good ones?...

Domain Days 2024

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Linksmanger is the best so far, not a script, but a whole link management program. If you have one site, not bad a $20/per month, but with a few hundred is gets expensive... I am having one programed for my own use now, they claim it should be done by the end of the month...

Steve

Olney

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Truthfully guys I think that the phplinkdirectory.com (free script) script has been used so much to make adsense sites that Google & perhaps other search engines have chose to ignore it.

I used to use one wsnlinks.com

It's license is good for multiple sites & search engines & hackers can't tell which software you are using.

Pretty rubust but you need to customize it (mainly looks). The programmer gives pretty good support too.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If PHPLinkDirectory is modified there is no way google can tell

Olney said:
Truthfully guys I think that the phplinkdirectory.com (free script) script has been used so much to make adsense sites that Google & perhaps other search engines have chose to ignore it.

I used to use one wsnlinks.com

It's license is good for multiple sites & search engines & hackers can't tell which software you are using.

Pretty rubust but you need to customize it (mainly looks). The programmer gives pretty good support too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom