Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Search Engine Optimization ---> Gone

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We're getting very close to a time where "Search Engine Optimization" is gone forever. The days of tinkering with search engine results, specifically Google search results, are certainly whining down and coming to a close. This is harsh news for many, but true.

Website owners and operators will have two options; 1) have a website which products, content, images and/or video is so top-notch and viral that it literally promotes itself, or 2) participate in paid search.

It's going to improve the web overall while completing the fundamental change which has slowly creeped up on the advertising industry, as a whole, over the last 7 - 8 years. The writing is on the wall industry wide; radio, print, and even TV are all adding digital components to their offerings, packaging it up, just to survive, forget about thrive.

There are still great fundamental SEO practices which should be followed when optimizing a website for search engine comprehension, including title tags, use of your content when it comes to keywords and phrases, link hierarchy, and more; but topping the charts by implementing these old school fundamentals, is becoming less and less likely as time goes on.

I do still recommend doing these basic SEO things, just to cover all your bases, and ensure your sites are ranked and comprehended as well as they could be, but you certainly need to do more with your websites, including utilizing social media, buzz building via traditional public relations (which generally equals some level of link acquisition) and put much more time and strategy into promotion than I have ever seen in all the years I've built and promoted websites.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators