Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

search engine submission / placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What website Company offers the best search engine placement and submission taking into consideration cost? I am not interested in PPC, but Companies with proven records of getting other website companies ranked on the first page of Google, Yahoo, Aol, MSN, etc.

I'm interested in your experience and recommendations for any company you consider valuable with the details above. Cost and how fast a site reaches the top is the priorities I have in mind at this time.

Thanks for your help.

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a number of companies out there that can do the job very well. Just try to avoid companies that do automatic submission as the search engines are not fond of that type of submission. Expect to see results after 2 to 8 weeks as SEO requires patience to if you want it to be fine-tuned.

I can recommend you the people from www.spheri.ca . They are very knowledgeable for SEO issues and strategies. Be sure to tell them spietreser from SEOForum.com sent you :)

Some other members of SEOForum specialize in SEO copywriting (writing easy to read text for websites, both easy for people and search engine spiders). You can post a message there in the "Website optimization offers / requests" forum.

Good luck !

spietreser

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by spietreser
There are a number of companies out there that can do the job very well. Just try to avoid companies that do automatic submission as the search engines are not fond of that type of submission. Expect to see results after 2 to 8 weeks as SEO requires patience to if you want it to be fine-tuned.

I can recommend you the people from www.spheri.ca . They are very knowledgeable for SEO issues and strategies. Be sure to tell them spietreser from SEOForum.com sent you :)

Some other members of SEOForum specialize in SEO copywriting (writing easy to read text for websites, both easy for people and search engine spiders). You can post a message there in the "Website optimization offers / requests" forum.

Good luck !

spietreser

Thanks spietreser. I will take a look into this. Anymore recommendations / experiences out there?

adoninet

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
one of my companies is a SEO company

I have dozens of web sites in the top 1 to 2% at alexa all due to search engines

SEO is an art, if you want some advice from someone that has been on-line since 1996 and who has over 200 content sites and who gets millions of page requests each month from search engines then PM me

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know If this is the type of solution you are looking for, but If you want to save money and control the placement of your site(s) in search engines, then nothing beats web position gold.
Worth the money. Ok, there is a learning curve involved, but worth it.
http://webpostiongold.com

sponk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by seeker
I don't know If this is the type of solution you are looking for, but If you want to save money and control the placement of your site(s) in search engines, then nothing beats web position gold.
Worth the money. Ok, there is a learning curve involved, but worth it.
http://webpostiongold.com

I read on webmasterworld.com that many people suggest one to refrain from using webpositiongold as it seems to be outdated. The tactics used by WebPositionGold to gain a higher ranking might be considered spam in todays search engines.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well they have been around for a long time. But they release updates quite often and I have found their techniques to work. The annoying feature is of course having to place 'doorways' on other sites/pages to the main site in order to increase exposure.
Other than that, it has worked for me quite well.

|stanks|

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use it WebPosition also.
It works.
The information they supply alone is good stuff.
Good tips and hints.

|stanks|

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by seeker
Well they have been around for a long time. But they release updates quite often and I have found their techniques to work. The annoying feature is of course having to place 'doorways' on other sites/pages to the main site in order to increase exposure.
Other than that, it has worked for me quite well.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/seo.html

Google warns against Doorways.

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Btw. Companies or software offering only the submission to search engines aren´t worth anything cause search engine spiders like google bot find your new website themselves.

Once you put up a new website and want it to be spidered/indexed in the most important searchengines like Google, Alltheweb etc. you only need one link from an existing and already indexed website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom