Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Search Engines and Parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainer111

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Please excuse this SEO newbie here.

Is there any way to submit parked.com pages in bulk to google or does this have to be done one by one?

Also what about altavista all these other engines are these worth submitting to, and is there anywhere you can submit these?

Cheers, Alan

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Other people may have other ways. But personally I recommend creating 1 site that lists all of your domains and a little description about them. Submit that one page, let Google hit all of them and viola. I've seen it work millions of times.

I tried it one time with about 300,000 domains and it worked. Did I mention I didn't even own the domains? :)

I'm sure other people have other ways of doing similiar things.

Donny

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What Donny proposes is an excellent approach which very few of us would think about doing. However, a possible issue with this otherwise cool and effective method of getting all you names indexed in G is that some of us may feel uncomfortable for various reasons in having all our names appear on a page in the SE.

Even deleting it after submitting the page to G can be a problem due to the cache copy being there and also not being certain if G spidered the page fully.

Other people may have other ways. But personally I recommend creating 1 site that lists all of your domains and a little description about them. Submit that one page, let Google hit all of them and viola. I've seen it work millions of times.

I tried it one time with about 300,000 domains and it worked. Did I mention I didn't even own the domains? :)

I'm sure other people have other ways of doing similiar things.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My example though it works in theory trader has a very good point. At some time you will find that all of the domains are in one place. Sure you could create your own dmoz style search engine and try to hide it. Or do like I saw last week with somebody who downloaded wikipedia and just randomly inserted his own domains in. But I always like starting small.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom