Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Search Engines & going from Parked to Developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarrr

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right now my domains are parked. I plan to develop sites to go on some of them soon. Is there a penalty that search engines apply to sites that change from parked to developed? Should I submit my parked sites to be spidered by the search engines or wait to submit them until after they are developed?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dont submit any parked pages, parked pages will automatically index on its own through the parked companies system. When you develop a domain name, then submit it to search engines for re-indexing.

Snarrr

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont submit any parked pages, parked pages will automatically index on its own through the parked companies system. When you develop a domain name, then submit it to search engines for re-indexing.

Interesting. My account manager at Parked.com told me to submit the domains to search engines after we'd optimised the templates.

I'm just wondering it after developing a site and re-submitting, there would be a penalty or a waiting period before the search engines would spider and rank the new site that had been previously much different (parked).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom