Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo and iframes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you allowed to embed a sedo parking page within a web page using iframes? and if so is there any minimum size restriction?

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kishin said:
Are you allowed to embed a sedo parking page within a web page using iframes? and if so is there any minimum size restriction?

Nope, it's an "all or nothing" deal. You're only allowed to serve up the pages they give you; there's no way to add content. If you do, you risk being banned and losing accrued revenue.

Cheers,
BidNo

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
BidNo said:
Nope, it's an "all or nothing" deal. You're only allowed to serve up the pages they give you; there's no way to add content. If you do, you risk being banned and losing accrued revenue.

Cheers,
BidNo

I love it when so-called experts are absolute.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Funny, I could just post here messages from Sedo saying they don't mind framing as long as ads don't pop up. No difference between Sedo & Sedo Pro. It's all too clear now that there is no defined policy, shame really.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex is correct.

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was looking at adding cross-linking and minor content thru framing Sedo. Looks like I inferred this as the OP intent even though they didn't state. Actually hope I'm still wrong as now I'm having to move domains off Sedo to add any value.

Cheers,
BidNo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom