Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo and keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

unltd

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I mean its bad enough having to go through hundreds of domain names one by one to assign a keyword, but who does the approving over there? I have several domains that have real estate in them and all keywords pertaining to home finance were rejected. The only keyword they allowed so far was the domain name itself, with no spaces. I also have some typos of a popular dating site, and they rejected the keywords 'meet singles'. I mean does anyone actually read the domain name and the keyword before rejecting it or do they just do it at random? I assigned keywords to about 400 names and about 300 were rejected!

Im getting closer and closer to moving all my names to namedrive. I moved over about 80 names last week and definately like what I see so far. The interface is great, and in about 5 days Ive already passed what Ive made with sedo so far this month. The same domain which sedo was paying .02 per click, Im getting about .08 with ND.

RaGa

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I faced the same problem tooo.

I had domain names that ended in ****cell.com and *****capital.com, I selected keyword optimizer words "mobile phone" for the first and "private equity" for the second, both were denied. On my enquiring with them, they did not have a CLEAR reponse as to why my keywords were denied !!

I guess that the people at sedo are tweets and not familar with english.

I would really love to see DNForum and it's members start a parking service and share a better percentage of revenues with parkers.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
approad Brad Tilley, DNF username "sedocouk" he might be able to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom