Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo auction question (URGENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

invincible

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received an offer for my domain. I want to start an open auction, but the offered price is not ok to me. How can I set the reserve price, because as I understood if I will start the auction and no one else bids on the name then the offer I received will win. Please, I need urgent advice.

ivoy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once you start an auction, the offered price becomes the reserve price and you are obligated to sell your domain for that amount even if you do not receive any additional bids.
This is from Sedo's FAQ:
"A Marketplace Auction is an auction that is initiated by the seller once he has received an offer through Sedo’s traditional marketplace. This offer will then serve as the reserve price and an auction for the domain begins. . Since you already have a committed offer at the reserve price, your auction listing is guaranteed to end in a sale! ... "

klklinc

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the offer is not good enough for you and you are satisfied that the domain is worth a lot more then you should counter offer and hope the potential buyer increases his offer. If you send to auction at a price you are not happy with there are no guarantee's that anyone else will bid and you may regret it.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the name? You may benefit by posting it here. Perhaps a number of people will express interest resulting in a sale price far greater than what you're expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom