Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

sedo auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok im registered with sedo and i would like to put some names up for auction, but i think im right in thinking that i cant put a domain up for sale in the auction till i get a bid, is this right?
if this is true ive been looking at the auctions, and some of the domains on auction have no bid price?
so how have they got on there?
im thinking theres a reserve price, but if i clicked on a domain, and view the statistics, they dont say there is a reserve price?
hope you can help thanks
si

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe predetor can answer this one..........

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok im registered with sedo and i would like to put some names up for auction, but i think im right in thinking that i cant put a domain up for sale in the auction till i get a bid, is this right?
if this is true ive been looking at the auctions, and some of the domains on auction have no bid price?
so how have they got on there?
im thinking theres a reserve price, but if i clicked on a domain, and view the statistics, they dont say there is a reserve price?
hope you can help thanks
si

For more information please visit www.Sedo.com/auction/overview or contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] .

Thread moved to Sedo section!

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. Open sedo account
2. park your name @ Sedo
3. ask someone with another Sedo account to make a $10 bid\
4. Instead of making counter offer go "Start Auction".
5. Good luck

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
never thought of that, but i guess thats cheating lol

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Sonobby,

Yes, you do need to recive an offer before being presented with the option to start an auction. Please be patient as the market fluctuates and interest in your domains may change over time.

As was mentioned, you should avoid shill bidding on your own domains (or having someone you know do it). We keep a very close eye on this type of activity, and do take action as necessary to discourage it. I would recommend you choose an alternate method such as showcasing your domain to help drive offers to your domains, rather than "cheating."

If you would like to showcase, you can do so via this link:

http://www.sedo.com/showcase/?tracked=&partnerid=25303&language=us&productid=1110

Alternately, if you feel you have a premium name of a high-quality nature, you can send a message to our brokerage department to see if they are interested in helping you get started. However, I recommend you use offers you receive as reserve prices and work from there.

Good luck and best wishes from all of us!

--Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom