Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo auctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not too familiar with the sedo auction process. I see some domain names that are in auction that have no bids. I guess I was under the impression that you had to receive a bid for your domain name to go to auction. How do you add a domain name for auction without previously receiving an offer?

Thanks,

Rock

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Rock,
answers in this thread too:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1077808#post1077808
Basically you need to email a broker with the domains you wish to enter.
In a nutshell, the better the domain & extension, the higher the reserve (if any) you will be able to place on it.
cheers :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was reading Sedo and it said that "premium" names will only be selected for auction and then I seen dance-latin.com was listed. I assume they list just about anything? Do they need to be parked at sedo?

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To maximize your listing chances the reserve price you want must be really under the apraised value of the domain. Or simply do not set a reserve price. All the game is that people that seen the name just posted may think they have a chance to make a good deal.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not too familiar with the sedo auction process. I see some domain names that are in auction that have no bids. I guess I was under the impression that you had to receive a bid for your domain name to go to auction. How do you add a domain name for auction without previously receiving an offer?

Thanks,

Rock

Short answer: YOU CAN'T.

I have documented my attempts to get a domain into Sedo auction here:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=207715

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom