Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Brokerage

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a domain approved for a high dollar amount almost 1 month ago at SEDO. They stated they would contact me within 1-3 days, needless to say it has been a joke there. They do not EVER respond to emails posted on the brokerage part and will respond if it involves a domain buy or sell on the other part.

Why do they waste people time and NEVER respond ?

bestnames

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with your recend findings with the Sedo Company. I cannot understand the way they carry out their Domain Names approval and rejection for listing it into their premium Auctions.
I've discovered the same issues with them on a regular basis. Their Business approach stinks. I have well over 500 domain names that I tried to park and submit for their premium auctions listing. Its been a headache to deal with them. I can only say that its all true about what they say about them......

S

SedoCoUk

I had a domain approved for a high dollar amount almost 1 month ago at SEDO. They stated they would contact me within 1-3 days, needless to say it has been a joke there. They do not EVER respond to emails posted on the brokerage part and will respond if it involves a domain buy or sell on the other part.

Why do they waste people time and NEVER respond ?

Hello doc24,

Can you send a PM with the domain or your account information and I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will not deal with sedo again
I was told I would get a phone call that day and that was 10 days ago
GOODBYE SEDO

Dont bother to write

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No real issue with Sedo here. with auctions..They seem to accept names that will sell in their auctions. If they do not accept the name..it does not mean it is a bad name - it just means they do not believe it will sell in their auction.

Now their payment on parking is another issue...

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well after Lisa from Sedo on this very forum said they would contact me that day 2 weeks ago ? I am still waiting by the phone. Oh gee, I guess they really couldnt care less. So I moved all my 500 domains somewhere else which I am sure they dont care, but after MONTHS of waiting , no phone calls, no emails and various other issues, I am moving on and I can say from MY EXPERIENCE - Sedo is absolutely terrible....PERIOD.

and Lisa
If you say to a forum member you will take care of it....TAKE CARE OF IT or get off this forum....

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well after Lisa from Sedo on this very forum said they would contact me that day 2 weeks ago ? I am still waiting by the phone. Oh gee, I guess they really couldnt care less. So I moved all my 500 domains somewhere else which I am sure they dont care, but after MONTHS of waiting , no phone calls, no emails and various other issues, I am moving on and I can say from MY EXPERIENCE - Sedo is absolutely terrible....PERIOD.

and Lisa
If you say to a forum member you will take care of it....TAKE CARE OF IT or get off this forum....
egad, we have the same account mgr. The same person that I addressed the "no minimum euro conversion" equivilent to $50usd minimum.

Said I negotiated in euros therefore it was going to cost me 50 euros ($76 bucks at the time) even though they had no conversion and no such stated policy.

There have a minimum on 35 gbp or 50USD but conveniently left off euros.

So all you euro domainers out there - set all your prices in USD and you will come out way ahead on the minimum commission.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Lisa was at TRAFFIC, she returns to office on June 14th.

and Lisa

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro, with all due respect, she wasnt there for 2 weeks, but thanks because she told me they would call that day. In any event it doesnt matter, I moved the domains and moved on after this experience with sedo. Its not worth the aggravation

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm only relaying what I know.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my rep from sedo was at traffic also...and I really needed to get him this week....it sucks but what can you do. I really do not like sedo's platform where I have no info on the person making the offer...I am an investigator and it is rare that I am not able to find out exactly who is making the offer with me via e-mail...on sedo I have no idea and I can only try to pump info for my sedo rep....or at least get his help....I met him at a previous traffic and DRT and he is a pretty good contact..but I am still not thrilled with the platform....totally favors the buyer.

Last edited:

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is a joke
Some person named Carol sent me an insulting private message that said to sign in and use their support ...........DUH
Its obvious these people dont care and this Carol person didnt even read what the issues were ....ANOTHER no brainer response from SEDONT

and............
I had sent 14 comments and emails without one response including their support

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I guess when Sedo who is a MEMBER of this very forum says they will help and then does not. They try to change the rules now.

This is what they sent me again....DUH

Again they do not pay attention.
I already did all that.
Have a nice day sedo, try reading whats already been sent to you and stopp sending me canned responses

Thank you for your PM. In an effort to ensure a high level of customer support, this and other forums will no longer be treated as channels to officially submit comments and questions to Sedo. If you have questions or concerns about your account or your experience with Sedo, please visit our online Customer Support Center at http://support.sedo.com to review our FAQs and/or resubmit your inquiry online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom