Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

sedo cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not allowed, but Sedo, Afternic, etc can only do so much to stop it.

NEVER rely on such traffic stats.

ALWAYS check yourself with Google, Overture, Alexa, Archive.org, etc.

Ron

silenced

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
valuenames thanks

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sedo cheating isnt probably the best way to make a point, domainers cheat, (not saying this guy is) with 2 million names in there data bank, and with probably every waking moment tracking ppc cheats, verifying traffic is probably low on the list especially with new extensions.domainers even have the gaul to come to sights like this and claim high traffic numbers for domains.
buyer beware

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how can a .in domain (with the .in being released in Feb 16) get so much traffic and so many indexed pages???

Also, the title of this post is misleading. It makes people think it is Sedo that is cheating, while it is not the case.

silenced

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dear forum member first of all I am sorry for my english I have no good english

I say that domain is a cheatinng offcourse not sedo Sedo is secure and the best company in the internet business world

seeker said:
how can a .in domain (with the .in being released in Feb 16) get so much traffic and so many indexed pages???

someone can do this. a few site used this techniques on google and they banned from google because of the search engine cheating and now they use this cheating technique on sedo
I think they do this with a specail subdoımain creator program or similar thing and indexed quickly on google

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom