Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SEDO.com appears to be down including parked domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not getting any response. Are you?

Domain Days 2024

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo works for me...

Last edited:

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, this is weird. I dumped all cookies, flushed my cache, rebooted my PC and still can't get back to SEDO where I was working when it went down. It's almost like they locked out my IP or something. And when I type in a few of my parked domains, it goes to the MSN search because it can't find them.

And it is only at SEDO. http://www.sedo.co.uk/

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
been working for me

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If your revenue for today went from crap to abysmal, then there was an issue.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It did slide a bit.

Okay, I figured it out and learned something new about SEDO.

I was running a program in the background that goes out and captures screenshots of all my websites. Apparently SEDO servers do not like that and locked me out after about 50 screens. It locked me out for a couple hours at least although I could have gotten back on because I turned my router off and received a new IP when it booted.

Perhaps its tied to macros that do PPC fraud and thus only allows so many hits from one IP? Not sure. It worked fine for my Parked.com domains.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you were periodically hitting from same IP to sedo servers? I do not suggest that. BTW why do you want to capture screenshots?

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you were periodically hitting from same IP to sedo servers? I do not suggest that. BTW why do you want to capture screenshots?

Yeah, apparently that was a bad idea. It locked up on me again and I had to let my dynamic IP change again.

The purpose for screenshots is really to make sure I actually did something with my domains, like parked them, or made websites, or redirection. I've found sometimes that a domain I bought six months ago is still pointed to the registrar or that I let one drop by mistake and someone else has it now.

In other words, a quick script that grabs a visual verification is a quick and easy way to be sure when one has so many it is hard to keep up.

emark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All of my Sedo stats are gone. Uniques, clicks and revenue are all set at zero now.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine are visible. Though I have seen some stats disappear before during maintenance around 5:20 PM CST

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I might know what your problem is. The filter for "Display on this Chart Information" somehow all got unchecked in the Domain Parking page. Check them and refresh and you should see all of your stat. It happened to me yesterday.

Sedo is always up though.

Kawing

emark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Varchar, but I just checked it again and all the stats are back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom