Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo.com/green! your source for a fresh, environmentally-conscious domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Fuel your traffic with the right green domain

Green is good for business! Save resources and energy with a green domain that attracts environmentally conscious customers while driving your business forward. Cut costs and save energy by moving your business online with the right green domain.

If you would like your domain to be considered for Sedo.com/green, be sure to have it listed with a fixed price and parked with us. Once you have updated the sales listing contact our Customer Care Department.

Head over to Sedo now for fresh, eco-friendly domains!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so far, not much quality in that list under 100k

and i didn't know they were accepting typo's too

sustainablility.net :)

Last edited:

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even some 'green' sedo spam

btw 2 of those domains are worth owning and they're way overpriced
my prediction, zero sell :cool:

H

H2FC

Fuel your traffic with the right green domain

Green is good for business! Save resources and energy with a green domain that attracts environmentally conscious customers while driving your business forward. Cut costs and save energy by moving your business online with the right green domain.

If you would like your domain to be considered for Sedo.com/green, be sure to have it listed with a fixed price and parked with us. Once you have updated the sales listing contact our Customer Care Department.

Head over to Sedo now for fresh, eco-friendly domains!
So how does a potential "green" buyer find this particular green category? On the Domain Category page Sedo has category/business/energy; category/business/energy and environment; and category/business/green initiatives. Obviously none of these are the same one you're referring to here.

I was hoping Sedo did have a special green category with fewer and better priced green domains but if they do have one they sure make it hard for a potential buyer to find it and I really see no value in a category thats so hard to find.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.....please explain, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom