Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Contact Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to get in touch with them ASAP as it is a emergency, I can't seem to find a contact number anywhere on their site, by any chance does someone know it?

I have sent a email just a couple hours ago, but I need to alert them of a problem with my account and it needs to be dealt with asap!

Thank you in advanced,
-Mike C.

S

SedoCoUk

I have to get in touch with them ASAP as it is a emergency, I can't seem to find a contact number anywhere on their site, by any chance does someone know it?

I have sent a email just a couple hours ago, but I need to alert them of a problem with my account and it needs to be dealt with asap!

Thank you in advanced,
-Mike C.

Hello Mike,

Sedo’s North American office is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts and oversees all accounts for members residing in the USA and Canada.

Hours of operation: Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM EST/EDT
Tel: (+1) 617-499-7200

For future reference Sedo's contact details may be found in the About Us, Overview or Customer Support section of our websites.

Thanks!

Lisa

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Mike,

Sedo’s North American office is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts and oversees all accounts for members residing in the USA and Canada.

Hours of operation: Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM EST/EDT
Tel: (+1) 617-499-7200

For future reference Sedo's contact details may be found in the About Us, Overview or Customer Support section of our websites.

Thanks!

Lisa

Thank you for the quick response, I am still unable to find it though, lol.

Thanks again,
-Mike C.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking for it on the support page, where i thought it should be with no avail. Got it now and spoke with them, good support!

Warrior

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree, they have a good support team. Not long ago, I had trouble closing a mid xx,xxx purchase and they did a superb job at resolving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom