Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Event: Chinese Targeting Domain Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameLinker

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sedo just launched a new event today to promote 200 Chinese Targeting Domains. The list of picked names are located at www.sedo.com/china

This promotion will be good for 3 months. However, quite confused that there don't have a single link on any Sedo pages link to the event. Nobody can reach that page without type the url with browser directly :upset::upset:

I have 2 domains picked for the list
smile.gif
But really don't know it works or not since Sedo just hidden the link to all other buyers (except some Chinese domainers who knows this from a Chinese local domain forum) :?:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I have always doubted whether Sedo has the expertise to tell what are good China concept domains. If they do, they should have showcased a substantially BIGGER inventory, instead of just a few dozens of so-called "premium" names (like the one with the number "4" in there).

Just two cents from someone who happens to have sold 2 4-figure Chinese-themed domains in the last 3 months. :shameless:

NameLinker

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NameSlave, you are definitely right!

If you that list to a expirenced Chinese domainer, he will say 70% name in that list are just joking

domaingg

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you. For chinese people, the most premium domains are PINYINs and NUMBERs. The length is also important. In my opinion, those longer than 8 are almost valueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom