Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Feature Listing reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Definitely! But you will only be on the front page for 3 or 4 days out of the 30.
best bet is to stay in the top 20 traffic names.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TRAFFIK said:
Definitely! But you will only be on the front page for 3 or 4 days out of the 30.
best bet is to stay in the top 20 traffic names.

Thanks Traffic. my first Feature listing with sedo.. how long before they add the name ?

btw.. listed Sevens.Info

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
after payment is usually takes them a week or so , atleast thats how long it has taken them every time i use it. Hopefully your luck will be better.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TRAFFIK said:
after payment is usually takes them a week or so , atleast thats how long it has taken them every time i use it. Hopefully your luck will be better.

A week ! They accepted the cash in under 1 second :laugh:

Any special reason it takes so long ?

S

SedoCoUk

It definitely should not take 1 week to have your domain added to the Featured Domains list. Only if your order is placed during the weekend or outside of business hours should there be much of a delay at all.

If you do experience a longer delay, please write me at [email protected] with the domain name in question and I will look into it to find out why.

Thanks,
Matt

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just paid for one also... requested it late Saturday & I got an email that it was listed on Monday here....

Lets see how it goes! Anyone know when they put your name in "Top Domains" if they decide to put it in there? After the showcase?

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is there a difference if you list it at sedo.com or .co.uk, .us or .de ....etc???

I mean as to the target audience.

Thanks.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes.. AFAIK your listing only shows up on the country code you requested the listing on... BUT, if you state in the comments box? that you want it featured on all then they will do that I think.

wayne

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It will take a matter of hours after payment if that, before your featured listing will show.

Also your featured listing will be periodically shown on most if not all of sedos sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom