Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I received a week ago an offer for a domain, which I accepted, at $60. According to Sedo, I should receive 54$ after deducting the 10% fees.
This domain was advertised as Make an Offer.

I had another offer for a domain advertised for $70 and the offer I got was 60$.

However, if I accept the bid, I will receive only $10 as $50 are Sedo fees.

I wrote to Sedo and I am sure that they will right back to me but in the meantime I have removed all the prices for the domains for sale anc moved them to 1000$ in case someone hits at 70 or 100 as I do not think that it is convenient for me to sell at those level and getting $10 per domain.

Anyone has got some indea on how it really works the whole thing?

Same bid but different fees charged?

Thanks!

Luigi

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Was it a different TLD?
Also, why on earth would you sell a domain on Sedo for that cheap?
If a person wants to get in touch with you, they can do so directly from the WHOIS contact info.
I always turn down lowball offers on Sedo - those who want the domain end up paying my asking price. I would not list domains there for less than $500.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if they are parked on sedo then the minimum bid ($60) sales only cost you $10 I think, if they are not parked there then you pay the full commission.

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Radistar,

they were both .com's. Well, I need to get rid of all of them so I placed them there for a low price but I think taht th reason is the one Seraxh6.com is mentioning.

At this point I will refuse the bid and so we are done...

Thanks to you both!

REgards,

Luigi

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a parked domain at sedo 2 weeks ago that did not abide by the 10% rule, but went to $50 right away. I emailed Sedo and they said they had some issues with their system, and that were I to accept the offer, they would fix this at billing time. I sold the name for much more later :)

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I simply removed all the domains placing 1000$ for everything and the issue is solved...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom