Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo & Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you allowed to create frames with Sedo where you can host the domain so that it can be setup where the top frame says something along the lines of “This domain is for sale [Offer] [Close]” and the bottom frame be the parking page?

I’d like to set it up that way to redirect traffic other places as well as offering that domain for sale. (Possibly a real website for US traffic and redirect junk Chinese to Sedo or other parking companies as well while branding the pages to be unique and also collecting more data on users).

Thanks!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do any other parking services allow this?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
AFAIK none. It's a policy required by Google to provide ad feeds.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Follow up question then, how does Above redirect? Is that possible to do? Such as saying "This domain is for sale, if you're interested please click here. You are now being redirected to the website." and if not redirect to Sedo or another parking company?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Above. They might be using zero click landers with secondary (non Google) feeds.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as I've read they monitor your traffic and redirect it to the best converting parking company (Sedo, Voodoo, etc) for that region/demographic/etc and domain name. I haven't used them though, so don't know. They may just have an agreement with Sedo in order for redirection.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm sure they have a contract of some sort. Sedo and others require that URL forwarding is removed and their DNS is used for all parked domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom