Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo handled fraud dispute well

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredlucas

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is just a quick note to describe an incident of good customer service at Sedo. I've seen a tremendous number of complaints and I thought it would be helpful to present a balanced perspective. I own a large number .in domains.

Late in June Sedo closed my account in late June, claiming fraud. I politely ask that they review the account again, and after a week or so they completed the review and reinstated the account. It took a little bit longer for them to reinstate the revenue from June that they froze, but they eventually got around to it.

Once I got back into the account, I discovered that one of the typodomains had an upsurge in traffic. With a bit of digging, I discovered that the company the domain was a typo of released a press release (something they only do once every few months). Undoubtedly this caused the traffic upsurge and presumably Sedo discovered this when they reviewed the account.

Their customer service was good not great, but they eventually sorted out the problems. My advice is that if you get slapped with one of these fraud notices, be patient and polite and work with them to understand the root of the problem. Of course, this won't work for everyone but it should at a minimum be where you start. Also realize that it is in our best interest that they aggresively combat click-fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom