Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO has NEW landers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got the following email from my SedoPro account mgr:

Dear SedoPro Member,

We're pleased to announce that our new parking templates are now available for instant implementation in your SedoPro Optimizer!

More layout choices mean higher CTR and revenue for you! In an effort to provide our top clients with the best service in the industry, Sedo has just released five new templates exclusively for SedoPro members.

Do you have adult or gambling domains? Now you will be able to choose between "Adult Black" and "Adult Red," or "Gambling Black" and "Gambling Red." Through our extensive research into visitor behavior, we've determined that certain markets respond better to specific color choices and compositions. These templates are dynamic in nature, as well as aesthetically pleasing to the viewer.

If you have domains that are difficult to optimize, you additionally now have the option to choose a simple Search Box layout, which encourages visitors to type in specifically what they're looking for. This in turn spawns a highly-targeted group of links relevant to the user's search.

We look forward to sharing the positive results that this new feature will garner for our SedoPro clientele this year. As always, please feel free to contact your SedoPro account manager with any questions or feedback!

Best Regards,

Interesting eh?

Especially since the Gambling Industry is totally tanked. What is the CPC for Gambling domains now? :lol:

Adult landers look pretty good though.

GoPC!

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol

I guess all these little things that came once in a while is just to make you guys think that they are actually doing something...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

I guess all these little things that came once in a while is just to make you guys think that they are actually doing something...

sad to say..... but some improvement is better than none at all!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I liked the adult landers so much that I moved some domains back to Sedopro and their converting much better than Traffic Club and ND. Even though I have many issues with Sedo, I go where the money is.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But there is so little money on Sedo (for us domainers).

Their average CPC is low and they pay on just the first click.

I got clicks worth even more than $15 (each...) on other companies so I believe it's a waste of money to stay there.

But it's up to you of course to decide... as for me, I decided to get the heck outta there tho lol

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got clicks worth even more than $15 (each...) on other companies so I believe it's a waste of money to stay there.
More than $15/click???!!! :eek:
Which companies???

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
More than $15/click???!!! :eek:
Which companies???

Active Audience, for example, or TrafficZ.

I get very nice CPC averages on these two companies.

Domain Sponsor is also good. My average CPC is around $0.95 this month, there.

A week ago or so I got a $6.33 click on DS on one of my domains. Never heard on Sedo...

You gotta diversify. If "health" domains are doing better on a company, you have to move all of them there. Same thing for, like, "music" domains, "gambling" domains, etc. You gotta experiment! Personally it's been years and that's how I know who's doing better at what now lol

And it was kind of fun to experiment. Especially now hehehe

Edited to add: In case you wonder, I am pretty sure that the $6.33 click on domain sponsor was NOT from the US. When I saw it I remember that the "us visitors" column was zero.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Adult portal" looks great now on the landers.

If every increase in conversions at sedo wasn't immediately followed by a reduction in earnings I might be inclined to move back.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you can't look it up and tell us?

GoPC

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous! :approve:

Did they get new staff? :greenconfused:

Set new hours? :uhoh:

Any emails? :undecided:

Send payment for domains? :-/

Transfer in a timely manner? :sigh2:

Yippee. I got new landers! :upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom