Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey i just listed my domain name for sale at SEDO, i have never used it before and in all honesty im not enjoying it, how does my domain look to other users, i mean it dont even show my listing clicks and traffic. it sucks! in all honesty folks, is SEDO the best place to sell my high traffic revenue earning domain.

Let me know please folks
Lewis

* Edited and taken domain name out because of the SMUG comment from Acroplex, claiming im self promoting, yet i am mearly asking for help *

Last edited:

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey i just listed my domain name nowtutorials.com for sale at SEDO, i have never used it before and in all honesty im not enjoying it, how does my domain look to other users, i mean it dont even show my listing clicks and traffic. it sucks! in all honesty folks, is SEDO the best place to sell my high traffic revenue earning domain.

Let me know please folks
Lewis

Selling on sedo, is a good place to start. click revenue is low, compared to park and godaddy cashparking....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You just listed it, then what do you expect, to sell it in 60 seconds?

This thread is nothing more than a self-promotion.

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks batman, but will i get a good audience? how does people find my domain name? i search for it and it just says do you want to buy this domain SEDO can negotiate it for you. SEDO make out of is they own every domain if you know what i mean lol.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For someone that's supposedly been around since 05, you sure do seem clueless.

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For someone that's supposedly been around since 05, you sure do seem clueless.

Hi devildog, i have no experience or idea/clue when it comes to SEDO, its a new adventure for me, you as a person with experience in this field, i would love some information and help/tips.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks batman, but will i get a good audience? how does people find my domain name? i search for it and it just says do you want to buy this domain SEDO can negotiate it for you. SEDO make out of is they own every domain if you know what i mean lol.

it sounds like your a rookie in the domain industry... first off... parking pages are a bonus to any domainer who is given the chance to park and generate extra cash... with that said... its also a bonus for sedo to provide a link, were the visitor will learn your domain is for sale!

With out these two options, your only option is to develop your own site.. pay for hosting and spend hours designing! on top of that, affiliates and adsense, etc have to approve you for placing codes on your site to generate cash!

Sedo has a low revenue share compared to other parking companies, im not too happy with them myself, but ive given a try with them for the past 3 weeks to see if their pages will increase my chances of sales... i have received 2 offers , there link to for sale page is a BONUS... SEDO also gets a lot of traffic on their site, that another bonus for you as a seller... if your domain is worth more then reg fee... you will sell.... and in some case domains worth less then reg fee will also sell.. i sold pokerelements_com for 1700 on sedo, the domain was worth reg fee to me... but it sold!!! because it was listed on sedo...

Last edited by a moderator:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Dobski has been spamming DNF with "nowtutorials.com" all along; just do a search on the name and count the threads he started which were closed by the mods. Let's not forget he's the guy also known as "graphicsgod" and various other aliases who claimed his accounts were hijacked.

As for the "twat" comment, Dobski...that's the think you have for a brain, apparently.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With out these two options, your only option is to develop your own site.. pay for hosting and spend hours designing! on top of that, affiliates and adsense, etc have to approve you for placing codes on your site to generate cash!

With that said, once you get a good template up and you like it, you can easily start throwing up sites left and right, you'll just need the time to add in the content (it's designing the layout that takes so much time).

Plus, if your host allows multiple sites, then you don't have to worry about extra hosting costs since its already paid for.

As for parking revenue, it sucks no matter who you're with unless it's a good domain. I have a few "fair" domains, getting maybe 20-50 hits a month (not a lot compared to most people). I look at it as a good way to guess at type in traffic then take a gander at which domains I should devolop into saleable mini-sites (even to build up traffic).

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With that said, once you get a good template up and you like it, you can easily start throwing up sites left and right, you'll just need the time to add in the content (it's designing the layout that takes so much time).

Plus, if your host allows multiple sites, then you don't have to worry about extra hosting costs since its already paid for.

As for parking revenue, it sucks no matter who you're with unless it's a good domain. I have a few "fair" domains, getting maybe 20-50 hits a month (not a lot compared to most people). I look at it as a good way to guess at type in traffic then take a gander at which domains I should devolop into saleable mini-sites (even to build up traffic).

Well Said!

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help people, so in all honesty is sedo the best? if so why

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

No one said sedo is the best.. !!!!!!!

Dobski has been spamming DNF with "nowtutorials.com" all along; just do a search on the name and count the threads he started which were closed by the mods. Let's not forget he's the guy also known as "graphicsgod" and various other aliases who claimed his accounts were hijacked.

As for the "twat" comment, Dobski...that's the think you have for a brain, apparently.

:ban:

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No one said sedo is the best.. !!!!!!!

Sorry my bad.. its the way i explained.. what i mean is, would you agree what i'm doing is the best way, and if so why.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

If you can asnwer that question then you might as well also write a book on understanding the opposite gender and then another one on why we are here. :)

All the parking companies are great and they all suck. :) It's a long trial and error process. Some domains work great on one service and are abysmal on another. The best way is trial and error.

People here tend to like Parked.com but I think (and this is my own personal opinion) it is hard to get them to accept you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
LOL ok Batman :D That made me laugh out loud. Misunderstood your comment, that's all.

Anyway, to add something positive, dobski mate read my recent review of Sedo vs. Parked at my blog.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL ok Batman :D That made me laugh out loud. Misunderstood your comment, that's all.

Anyway, to add something positive, dobski mate read my recent review of Sedo vs. Parked at my blog.

I have to support you and veteran members who are aware of x-members and their actions!

All the best :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom