Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo is worst regarding for domain parking, please suggest me more

Status
Not open for further replies.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys

I searched in this forum but did not find separate folder for parking discussion. Parking related posts are every where in this forum so I am starting this thread here. Am sure moderator will not warn me. :)

I bought 6 domains for two niches i.e. 2 domains per niche for each niche. I parked 3 domains of each niche at NameDrive and 3 on Sedo. Now at both sites there were same niche domains. I did this to test which parking company pays more.

NameDrive
And I find that NameDrive pays excellent, 1$-3$ per click is normal. And for US and European visitors NameDrive is the best. Good earning machine for good niches.

Sedo
But at Sedo for same niches, highest click is I think 75 cents. Sedo pays in cents very small revenue. I thouht Sedo was big player in domain parking but that is not.

I am planning to move Sedo domains elsewhere so I may get another good parking like NameDrive. Please suggest me any good domain parking that

1.) Don't put limiation to have minimum 100 domains or like this, I would start with domains.
2.) Don't have much delayed paying policy. NameDrive is best, their cut off date is last date of month and they pay by Paypal on 14th. So only 14 days processing period.
3.) Should be free (but if system is excellent, I can also pay some fee)
4.) Can pay by Paypal
5.) Minimum not too high (like NameDrive 20$ is very normal and reach able)

I can add 10 domains each month if I find PPC higher like NameDrive.

Please help me in finding another good domain parking site?

Regards

GCS

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's odd. I get multi-dollar clicks on Sedo very often, as much as $10 a click. On the other hand, Namedrive did better than Parked but considerably worse than Sedo. My portfolio has mainly US and European traffic.

You can't gauge what PPC company is better with a test of 3 domains.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I will add even some times Sedo also don't count clicks/visits.

GCS

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Let me repeat: with 3 domains per test, your stats are not to be taken seriously.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me repeat: with 3 domains per test, your stats are not to be taken seriously.

Hi buddy,

I think one domain is also sufficient to test service. There is no scope of missing visitors or clicks that don't comes under quality.

Anyhow someone suggested me parked.com and I think that is nice, I will join and put 10 domains there. Any feed back about parked.com?

GCS

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few domains is not a good way to test how a parking company is. One company may not set the keywords to the best they can be for certain domains while others will. It's hit or miss. A good "test" would be to have 10-20 various domains with one company for 3-4 months, then move them to another for 3-4 months, and so on.

Also you have to consider where your traffic is coming from. I've gotten <$0.01 a click with traffic from some countries while the same domain gives me $0.50 a click while in the US - and I've seen this with a couple of parking companies.

You also need to consider the feed coming in - some feeds will pay better with certain keywords than others.

Unfortunately, with parking there isn't a one size fits all. Most of my parking has been with Sedo and Parked and I've noticed that while Parked tends to give more per click, I tend to get a lot more traffic and clicks with Sedo (yet less per click).

fuelcells

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A few domains is not a good way to test how a parking company is. One company may not set the keywords to the best they can be for certain domains while others will. It's hit or miss. A good "test" would be to have 10-20 various domains with one company for 3-4 months, then move them to another for 3-4 months, and so on.

Also you have to consider where your traffic is coming from. I've gotten <$0.01 a click with traffic from some countries while the same domain gives me $0.50 a click while in the US - and I've seen this with a couple of parking companies.

You also need to consider the feed coming in - some feeds will pay better with certain keywords than others.

Unfortunately, with parking there isn't a one size fits all. Most of my parking has been with Sedo and Parked and I've noticed that while Parked tends to give more per click, I tend to get a lot more traffic and clicks with Sedo (yet less per click).

The only reason I may need to change parking sites is because they have not reclassified my two adult names as adult yet and it's been over four days; they are currently categorized by Sedo as non-adult. ?? They have told me twice that they are submitting my sites to be reclassified but it has not occurred yet. One last ticket I am submitting and I will have to switch parking sites. It's strange that they do not allow the owner to adjust the classification. Is parked the one that you have to park at minimum 10 sites with?

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive was so bad i quit them altogether, Sedo is the best preforming parking service lately, over DS and Parked, I have been with all these guys for years, well excluding Namedrive.
Sedo has made some improvements recently, and I have seen a better return.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go with Fabulous if you can get in. Parked can be good for domains where there might be high click amounts - as they do pay for multiple clicks... unlike so many others.

alanj878

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only have used domainsponsor,namejet and parked. i switch my domains on a week basis and I get higher returns from parked. but I may try sedo from what people say

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only reason I may need to change parking sites is because they have not reclassified my two adult names as adult yet and it's been over four days; they are currently categorized by Sedo as non-adult. ?? They have told me twice that they are submitting my sites to be reclassified but it has not occurred yet. One last ticket I am submitting and I will have to switch parking sites. It's strange that they do not allow the owner to adjust the classification. Is parked the one that you have to park at minimum 10 sites with?

Parked is the company you need to apply with at least 10 domains. Once you're accepted then you don't have to have 10 domains parked with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom