Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

danmanmktng

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I just sold a name on SEDO and instead of clicking send to auction I -- by complete accident -- said to sell immediately. This was my first sale in SEDO and I misread the options. Is there anything I can do???

Thanks,
Dan

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, tricky one. I don't think so as you have to click the box that says you agree to conditions.
I don't think sedo would come after you, but buyer would prob. Unless you stand to lose a lot, maybe best to honour deal & put down to experience.
Failing that, ring up sedo & just tell them problem. Say honest mistake. Also say you won't send to auction but will sell to buyer for really reasonable price or something.
You may be lucky.
Good luck.
Pred

I

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a confirmation button after clicking the sell button.. right? :greenconfused:

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stick to the sale, that auction thing is a ripoff for buyers anyway, people are trying to buy names right before the end and then hope for the initial buyer to make a higher offer after they have the domain..totally wrong IMHO

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
stick to the sale, that auction thing is a ripoff for buyers anyway, people are trying to buy names right before the end and then hope for the initial buyer to make a higher offer after they have the domain..totally wrong IMHO

What's wrong with that? Money talks, BS walks.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just think it makes the domain market look bad in the eyes of non-domain professionals that are trying to buy a domain as an end user, I think we lose credibility if people buy a name just to extort some more money from a potential end user when they snipe it in the last minutes, but I know what you mean Arco, I agree its great as a seller in terms of price, but i cant buy domains at sedo anymore, because although I prefer contacting people through the whois anyway, sometimes a seller is more willing to sell at a lower price if he sees the offer is right there and binding

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom