Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo keyword auto change????

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have one domain parked at sedo,and I found the keyword alwasy been changed auto,I never do that,but one day the keyword is ???,another day the keyword is ???.Any one has met this case?Sedo changed their keyword system?

Thanks

Bean

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does it change in optimization panel right to domain name or when you visit your domain you see different keyword that this page is optimized for?

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hookah said:
Does it change in optimization panel right to domain name or when you visit your domain you see different keyword that this page is optimized for?

When I review the domain parking page,I found the keywords is not what I have set,and sometimes it's right.:-(

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
guiwang said:
When I review the domain parking page,I found the keywords is not what I have set,and sometimes it's right.:-(

So I experienced the same very often. What I did then was to send keywords for such domains once again. Works usually.
Hookah

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My change in keywords have been pending for the last week. Anyone else having problems getting SEDO to approve the keywords? I am losing $$ each day from these names and SEDO is getting free traffic.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
having the same problems you should contact SEDO they told me that none was pending even though there was over 40 domains pending.. I was told it was a backend problem.. so I would make them aware JDK

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which email did you send to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom