Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

sedo keyword

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to stop sedo automatically change the keyword of the park domains?

last week, 1 of my domain keyword changes to something irrelevant causing a significant drop of revenue from that domain. Then i use the keyword suggestion to try changing back the keyword. It's been a few days up till now it seems no one bother to change the keyword. I've email sedo yesterday and they ask to use the keyword suggestion.

I understand they do not work on weekend. I've done the keyword change using the suggestion tool few days ago but now is already tuesday and my keyword is still not change and i am losing revenue... :mad:

Anyway, my point here, is there anyway to stop sedo from automatically change the keywords. Because at a constant interval i will have to check whether the keyword has been change and it is really tedious.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
AFAIK they don't change once you specify it.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
usually wont. but occassionally yes.
this has happen a few times already.

Suddenly few of the domains change keywords which i had already specified and it is working for few months...

batface

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
skylight said:
usually wont. but occassionally yes.
this has happen a few times already.

Suddenly few of the domains change keywords which i had already specified and it is working for few months...

I experienced something similar, but that was before the suggestion tool. When I checked with them they told me I was not getting enough advertisers for my keyoerds and took it upon themselves to amend, which I understand.

Are you getting more than 4 advertisers per keyword/s? If not then maybe that's their thinking. From my experience though they seem quite happy to leave your choice if you email them with the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom