Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO Keywords!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:wave: Hi!

Does it even matter what keywords you use at Sedopro???:greenconfused:
I noticed some of my supposedly low paying keywords are getting higher amounts than my low paying ones (at least according to Overture!)???:greenconfused:
Maybe Google uses completely different pricing for keywords than Overture or maybe its the "smart pricing" thing Sedopro does???:greenconfused:
Thanks!

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes its quite incredible sometimes I have Kw with 0 OVT bidder that receive a 1 euro per click in Europe (Kw like TV) and other KW that are upto 2 euros per click where I get my 4 cents per click.
lol
who knows
I dont

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Forget about Overture when dealing with Google channels.

msl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
forget about any type of parking revenue and get affiliated $75 a click not .75c :lol:

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Forget about Overture when dealing with Google channels.

Yeah, I agree entirely.

You have to get a feel for it. It has taken me a long time to get where I am at with optimization. I don't have a huge portfolio but I sqeeze every single penny I can out of mine. I spend hours doing optomization.

But the reward is worth it. I buy domains that make 20 bucks a month, and on the better ones I can get them making 60$ a month.

Other ones I can sqeeze 3 or 4 bucks a month more out of them then what they were getting else where.

DRPM - If you need help getting keywords right, PM me and I will see what I can do to help.

And if anyone else needs help I will be glad to lend a hand.

I don't guarantee anythig though ;) Its just a friendly gesture.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Then sit back and watch domains that made $250 a month plummet to $60 when Sedo changes the recipe again.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then sit back and watch domains that made $250 a month plummet to $60 when Sedo changes the recipe again.

Well, I would not sit back and watch that is for sure. I would either adapt or do something else with them. I don't spend hours on them for nothing ;)

msl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

hate to agree with Acro as he is such a :smartass: but he is right (again!)

optimising and researching and applying words to pages is all great till someone changes things.... sedo keywords are ok till everyone else uses them.....

spend a day on one decent generic keyword DN add some affiliate magic and THEN you will not turn the PC on for less than $2k a day! adsense is a really good example of this... ebay is another they all change the goal posts.... affiliates do not!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I love being hated, msl :D

On a serious note, I am looking into Linkshare.com as we speak. Ever used them?

msl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
without taking the thread off topic... yes very good... we use a small amount of the linkshare hits in one of our reseller networks and it works a treat... back to topic... much better than sedo keyword hunting :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom