Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Live Auction at Domain Focus Online Bidding Details: Sex.co.uk, Iraq.com, Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hi all,

We’ve heard from a lot of people who are wondering how the Online Bidding works for the upcoming Sedo Live Domain Auction at Domain Focus in London. If you’d like to have an opportunity to bid on names like Iraq.com, Sex.co.uk, Mobile.co.uk, Phones.co.uk, Ringtones.co.uk, and the others, you will need to contact us to enable online bidding. You will NOT be able to bid on the Live Auction names through Sedo’s standard auction tool.

Instead we have prepared a tool specifically for the Live Auction which will give you information as to the domain currently on auction, reserve price range, key statistics and information, and a running narration of all the action of the Live Auction! You will be able to place bids in real time through a chat interface.

Access to the Online Bidding tool will only be allowed to those who contact us at [email protected] in order to obtain a login.

Please contact us as soon as possible because the event is this Friday, September 7th at 4PM GMT!

For those of you in the London area, please feel free to drop by and experience the live auction excitement in person! Please note that the Domain Focus organizers have changed the event location to the Strand Palace Hotel (www.strandpalacehotel.co.uk). There is no charge to attend the auction only.

I cannot post a full list of the domains here, because I think it will be too large so I'll add it as a separate post below.

Thanks,

Tom

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The real Iraq.com nice ;)

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

We’ve heard from a lot of people who are wondering how the Online Bidding works for the upcoming Sedo Live Domain Auction at Domain Focus in London. If you’d like to have an opportunity to bid on names like Iraq.com, Sex.co.uk, Mobile.co.uk, Phones.co.uk, Ringtones.co.uk, and the others, you will need to contact us to enable online bidding. You will NOT be able to bid on the Live Auction names through Sedo’s standard auction tool.

Instead we have prepared a tool specifically for the Live Auction which will give you information as to the domain currently on auction, reserve price range, key statistics and information, and a running narration of all the action of the Live Auction! You will be able to place bids in real time through a chat interface.

Access to the Online Bidding tool will only be allowed to those who contact us at [email protected] in order to obtain a login.

Please contact us as soon as possible because the event is this Friday, September 7th at 4PM GMT!

For those of you in the London area, please feel free to drop by and experience the live auction excitement in person! Please note that the Domain Focus organizers have changed the event location to the Strand Palace Hotel (www.strandpalacehotel.co.uk). There is no charge to attend the auction only.

I cannot post a full list of the domains here, because I think it will be too large so I'll add it as a separate post below.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

I sent an email to that address but it bounced back as the recipient 'Being out of the office'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom