Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo locking accounts when payment is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well long story short I made a sale of a CVCV domain name on sedo for 5000

Sedo was to get 750 out of it which they have obviously deducted as 5000 was sitting in their accounts.

My 4250 was stuck and is stuck from last 12 days.

Forex rates were fluctuating so I made another 120 loss as my payments were getting delayed.

I was posting again and again about my paypal details and my bank account details but my payment wasn't coming in. So today after more forex fluctuations I was getting pissed off and decided to give them the final word.

To my surprise my 7 years old smoothly running account is locked now.

No excuses because I don't park my domains there and the ones that are over there are getting 0 hits per year. So I myself was confused. I thought maybe it is just me so I tried to reset my password after 7 years and Even after resetting my pass It kept saying No No and No.

I don't know what to do as there is 4250 stuck in there and domain is already transferred 12 days ago. Now there is no way to get into my account and whine about it. Moreover the more it gets delayed the more I am losing. I know it is not sedo's issue to control forex but why not pay me up in a normal manner?

Why lock my account just when I have to get my payment?

Don't know whoever the thickhead is over there who has locked my account is out of his mind.

I am not going to call them and beg for my own money to just some loser who thinks he is on a power trip locking up the accounts.

I have the invoices and proofs and my domain sale was genuine so don't know what excuse they have for not paying up my money to me and then locking me out.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Might be holding on to funds until the end of the month. I know some companys do that to gain the interest.

Stranger

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo Sucks!

Terrible customer service, highest Commission, Locking account without any reason

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Let us know if you are able to talk to them and what you find out. Not very good behavior I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom