Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo needs a "No Reserve" section

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm 200% positive that sales would dramatically increase if Sedo had a special section that listed names that sellers were willing to start live auctions with the first bid. The proof is already there for the lucky few who are able to get an actual response back from the Sedo broker system to list "no reserve" names in the live auction section. I had some results awhile back when I got Jay from Sedo to list some of my names. My submittals through the broker system went unanswered (no surprise). I also recently sent a request with about 50-60 quality names ....... no answer. (Note - I've sold well over 1000 names so I know what names are worth at least the $60 minimum bid)

Sellers, buyers and Sedo would benefit tremendously if a section existed like this. Now I know many crap names would be in that section but also many quality ones would also be there. At the moment - these names are lost among the 8 million names listed.

Here's another benefit for Sedo - more people parking their domains with them. To recieve the 10% Sedo commission rate instead of $50 - names would have to be parked with Sedo. In fact ..... Sedo could make this a requirement if they wanted.

I recently started a site to try to promote "No Reserve" Sedo auctions but I really don't have proper exposure and feel Sedo should do it themselves. Maybe even Adam here could do something (think potential affiliate commissions Adam).

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good idea. To keep from getting swamped with names, they could limit it to 1, 3, 5 names per member, per week, or something like that. Or even charge a small fee to list a name in the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom