Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Not Upgrading my Account to Sedopro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizamani

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have total 224 domains approved in my sedo Account but sedo did not upgraded my account to sedopro with having excuse that my "portfolio is not strong enough to be excepted". This was 1 month ago, but last month i earned more then 200$ from sedo's normal account and they have yet not upgraded to sedopro. I really do not know what they are expecting from me!

When I try to apply for sedopro from sedopro.com it gives error that my "application is under review". I can not apply for sedopro account with having all the requirements fullfiled!

This is utter frustration for customers like my. What someone can do if he faces problem like this?

Through the means of this forum I want to request sedo officials to upgrade my account without having any other hausels!

Regards
Sedo frustrating customers!
Toufique Ahmed

Domain Days 2024

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo is the most bureaucratic and kafkaesque parking company ever.

Don't worry and don't take it personally, they turn away people who make 100K$ a month too.

Just forget about sedo, and use some of the other services.

S

SedoCoUk

Hello,

SedoPro offers the best statistical tools and optimization tools in the parking industry with a bunch of innovative new landers leading to higher payouts.

There are 2 main requirements. You need a minimum of 200 domains or $200 worth of domains per month in revenue. What we're really focused on is the quality of traffic specifically looking for generic domains with principle type-in traffic.

I hope this information helps. Nizamani- feel free to PM me your username and I'll look into this for you if you feel your portfolio qualifies for SedoPro.

Thanks,
Monica

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It could also be because you did not get your SedoPro code from me... :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How does one go about getting a SedoPro endorsement code?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom