Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Optimization Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlmleads

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a normal Sedo account. I parked a lot of domains there recently including adult domains. I was wondering if anyone using them in this categorey could share some insight as into which template/picture they seem to be getting the best results and what keyword is returning the overall highest click/price for them.

Thanks.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I usually use keywords adultportal or hardcore. I have some domains with consistent traffic and the CTR is around 25-30% which is not so bad.
I like the adult black template however my CTR doesn't seem to have increased.

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They should have more templates. Or at least allow to set various color schemes for each template.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a normal Sedo account. I parked a lot of domains there recently including adult domains. I was wondering if anyone using them in this categorey could share some insight as into which template/picture they seem to be getting the best results and what keyword is returning the overall highest click/price for them.

Thanks.

for adult i just use "adult portal", unless the domain is specific.
then the domain becomes the keyword

imo, sharing keywords is one of the things that drives $/click down.

i have noticed this even within my own account, for related domains using the same keywords. one always seem to pay much more than the others.

however, the "simple" template with no picture and the "blue" templates worked best for me.

good luck!

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never had any luck with the landers increasing revenue. Many times, it actually decreased revenue, both adult and non-adult. The "Lite" plain template is the best.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree, if you have a specific audience that you target, portal is pretty much a good generic term.

Whatever you do, don't let the idiots at sedo control your keywords. They decided to take it upon themselves when they launched SedoPro to offer unsolicited assistance and raved about how they could make my domain names take off by changing my keywords.

They took all the ADULT PORTAL keywords and changed them to ADULT PRODUCTS. The result was pages rich in content with adult incontinent diapers. I kid you not! Fortunately I caught this dumbass move in time and made them put the keywords back to where they were and forbid them to ever change a keyword that I have entered. Do they think I spend time doing this domain thing for nothing?

You also have to realize that the internet is saturated with adult related websites and domain names so I don't think any one domain name is going to pay a great amount. I do have one that typically gets 47%-49% conversion paying 8-9 cents per click. I consider that a good return on an adult domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom