Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo parking glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to some of you who might have a lot of your domains parked @ Sedo. Recently, I accidentaly discovered that one of my domains doesn't resolve when typed into the browser, despite the facts that the dns is pointed at Sedo, that this domain is parked at Sedo, and that it had already been resolving at Sedo previously (when I first parked it there.)

I suspect this occured after their most recent major one-day outtage.

I just noticed this glitch a few days ago, so I complained to them,,, they look into it and couldn't find the obvious problems,,, so they referred it to their techs and apparently it took them four full days to finally fix the issue, with the words "sorry for your inconvenience..."

In the meantime, I did the check of all of my other domains parked there and have discovered another three domains with the same problem. So, now I am contacting them again in regards to those three.

Finally, all these four domains were in variety of extensions: coms', infos', and co.uk's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom