Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sedo permanently disabled the domain parking for my account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Got an e-mail from Sedo:

"Dear Sedo Member,

We recently received a notification from our advertising provider that the majority of traffic to your domains does not meet our advertiser’s quality requirements and is therefore ineligible for our domain parking program.

In order to secure the integrity of the domain parking and protect our platform from a financial risk, we had to permanently disable the domain parking for your account. Due to a penalty by our provider, we have no choice but to delete the generated revenue in your account. The sales option of your domains is not affected by this.

As part of Sedo’s responsibility to our advertising partners, we must ensure that traffic participating in our parking program meets quality standards; Sedo compiles data on traffic from a variety of sources, (including our advertising partner). During this data review, we had no choice but to block the domains and accounts that are presented to us by our partners.

For further information on this, please refer to section 5.3.7. of our Terms of Use, available at:
http://sedo.com/uk/about-us/policies/terms-of-use/?tracked=&partnerid=&language=e

To view specific Rules for Domain Parkers, please visit the URL below:
http://sedo.com/uk/about-us/policies/?tracked=&partnerid=&language=e

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

Your Sedo Team
"

I NEVER clicked on my ads, never did something ilegal, cause didn't need to do anything! My monthly traffic revenue usually was around 20 EUR (I have around 250 domains parked at Sedo). Isn't it pathetic to disable Sedo parking for such ammounts?
They are talking about the majority of traffic. It means majority of traffic for all domains? I don't know who is clicking on "my" ads, but if there is some spam traffic or something like this - why not to disable traffic for specific domains??? Why they need to disable all domains!!?

Totally don't understand what's going on.

So now I need to change all NS's for all of my domains to something else.

I'm a member of Sedo since 2008, I had numerous sales on Sedo, I ALWAYS used Sedo as escrow service, always, if domains were not even parked there - and now they disabled my parking for 15 EUR - 20 EUR parking revenue monthly!?!?

Sedo guys, if someone read this post I want to tell you - what you're doing just sucks!!!
Thanks, Nick

Last edited:

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem, sedo support never paid any attention to this so I just forward my domains to the offer page.
Sedo is treating us like shit and there is going to be a payday some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom