Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am trying to call them without any luck. I tried Tel: (+1) 617-499-7200 but it just rings them gives a screeching noise like a fax machine. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent

kaleb

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the number. I could reach them and i was satisfied with the service.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Everyone,

The telephone number for Sedo's office in Cambridge, MA is (+1) 617-499-7200. I believe there was a temporary issue with our phone yesterday afternoon which explains the issue you mentioned. If you ever experience this, I recommend submitting an inquiry through our support center. Our office is open Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST.

If you are outside of the US or Canada, you may contact our office in Cologne, Germany at + 49 221 340 30.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have contacted Sedo via phone and was supposed to have my wire today but its not here. I called again but without reaching anyone and was told my call would be returned by appropriate party which I am still waiting for. Hope everyone else that cobrokers with them gets paid quicker than this.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SEDO=JOKE but this was deleted along with any other posts which tell the btruth about how poor sedo's service is,i wonder why is it because they are an advertiser on here ? yes i think so.........so dnf becomes censored over sedo posts.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Hope this problem is resolved fairly quickly.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had 2 calls from Sedo yesterday. Getting-the-run-around. Nice! This is why I prefer to broker alone most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom