Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO- Please, I NEED to know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have asked and asked and get the same canned answers-

you state to get in an auction you need a bid- OR a broker who only puts premium high end names in with NO bid.

well either ya'll are pulling our legs, or your brokers really really stink-
most of the names in auction with no bids are not premium, they are not even top shelf names- why are they in there?
i have "heard" some brokers are very friendly with some of their clients and will just put anything up for them-

i really want a real explanation here as to what is going on- because what is going on is not fair, and makes sedo look like it is compromising the integrity of their auction system-

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Well-put. I've seen some truly crappy "premium" domains listed.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have asked and asked and get the same canned answers-

you state to get in an auction you need a bid- OR a broker who only puts premium high end names in with NO bid.

well either ya'll are pulling our legs, or your brokers really really stink-
most of the names in auction with no bids are not premium, they are not even top shelf names- why are they in there?
i have "heard" some brokers are very friendly with some of their clients and will just put anything up for them-

i really want a real explanation here as to what is going on- because what is going on is not fair, and makes sedo look like it is compromising the integrity of their auction system-

pm sent ;)

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well either ya'll are pulling our legs, or your brokers really really stink

make it brokers and account managers , i can can fully agree with it.

ohh, wait add to 'stink' ,'being very arrogant and snobby and not helpful'

...and i will nominated your post for 'the most perfect post on the sedo section of the month'

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree...I emailed a request for a name to be put up for auction and never got a reply, yet I see all the crap with no bids up for auction. What gives?

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my case, I talk to country manager for Korea.
She is really friendly and helpful. But she does not put anyname for me.
Sometimes, she says no and sometimes she says yes but with very low reserve price. I have no idea if she put crappy names for some others but I wouldn't know about it.
Anyways, I think she works fine and reasonable. You just need to talk to the right one, I guess.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you want to send a domain to auction just ask someone to make a $60 bid and see where it goes.., if you are looking to get some some worthless domain with some crazy reserve price listed I think its good that they dont list it..and I agree it seems some brokers are sending garbage to auction to maybe do a favor to a client..and its not making them look good

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An ongoing sore spot with me.

Nearly 3000 domains parked at Sedo, making oodles of moola on my behalf, have requested a broker contact me several times since the implementation of the auction format, and what have I gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom