Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo, please tell me what the problem is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I had received an offer and accepted it. The buyer took a while to confirm his/her info so I requested (via your site) that they were to be given 72hrs. to confirm the transaction or I would like it to be cancelled ( I never did receive anything about this message I sent to you by the way...).

I then received a notice that you received the buyers info and he was being invoiced. He then submitted payment and I went ahead as instructed to make the push to Sedos account.

"The domain has been successfully pushed to our Sedo account. We shall now process your payment. Your part in this transfer is now complete, and we shall assist the buyer in taking control of the domain. Once the buyer has control of the domain, the listing will be deleted from your Sedo account."

So please tell me why in the Billing section this transaction is labelled as CANCELLED now? Wheres my name? Who has it?

Mike

EDIT : Receipt # A 1172671

EDIT 2 : Sedo just contacted me, they are looking into why it is flagged as cancelled, thanks...

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Tippy,

Just sent you a pm.

Jay
[email protected]

Tippy said:
I had received an offer and accepted it. The buyer took a while to confirm his/her info so I requested (via your site) that they were to be given 72hrs. to confirm the transaction or I would like it to be cancelled ( I never did receive anything about this message I sent to you by the way...).

I then received a notice that you received the buyers info and he was being invoiced. He then submitted payment and I went ahead as instructed to make the push to Sedos account.

"The domain has been successfully pushed to our Sedo account. We shall now process your payment. Your part in this transfer is now complete, and we shall assist the buyer in taking control of the domain. Once the buyer has control of the domain, the listing will be deleted from your Sedo account."

So please tell me why in the Billing section this transaction is labelled as CANCELLED now? Wheres my name? Who has it?

Mike

EDIT : Receipt # A 1172671

EDIT 2 : Sedo just contacted me, they are looking into why it is flagged as cancelled, thanks...

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply Jay.

...payment received!

Thanks much for sorting the problem out :)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom