Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizzbang

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
After getting back from Traffic in Delray I've just been switched onto the Sedo Pro system and here is a few of my thoughts so far:
1. Revenue has jumped by about 30% - which is really good!
2. Each of the domains is provided with great information on what was searched on the Sedo page and the referrers - this information is invaluable to me for optimisation.
3. The global chart which shows where the traffic is coming from for a domain is really nice as well.
4. The VERY BEST feature is that the export CSV file now contains the current keyword for each domain. This has been a long time coming but thank goodness it's here as I can now import the data straight into my domain management system.

I've used a lot of parking systems - from DS, ND, Traffic Valet etc and now to Sedo Pro. Even though it's not perfect (is any system), it's definately headed in the right direction for professional domainers. I'd recommend giving it a go, even for just the referrers and additional revenue.....and no I don't work for them at all :)

Cheers!

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah competition is a great thing.. I am sure you will see many other programs launching big changes and better revenue for all very shortly. Its taken a long time to get this far so lets hope that this is the start of some major changes to the PPC industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom