Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

packeted

DNF Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys
I'm relatively new to Sedo and have 250 odd domains parked at present. I'm on what appears to be the standard parking program - is this sedo pro? If not is it worth me moving over and what sort of differences can I expect?

Cheers,
Francis

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You would be better off reading all the threads here about SEDO, and then move your portfolio to Parked.com or NameDrive.com, they will give you a higher return overall on your domain names.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You would be better off reading all the threads here about SEDO, and then move your portfolio to Parked.com or NameDrive.com, they will give you a higher return overall on your domain names.

100% agreed. Sedo is nothing but troubles for most domainers.

The proofs are here in this forum...

Do other schemes let you redirect to a URL like www.sedoparking.com/domain as I currently host my own DNS?

Actually, the large majority of Parking Websites do allow this. You generally just have to see their FAQs or just ask them, or just to park your domains like you'd normally do and then to choose the parking redirection that you wish.

Iggy

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys
I'm relatively new to Sedo and have 250 odd domains parked at present. I'm on what appears to be the standard parking program - is this sedo pro? If not is it worth me moving over and what sort of differences can I expect?

Cheers,
Francis

Try Sedo Pro. It has worked nicely for me. Many people whine about Sedo, yet they still keep their names there. It's no wonder Sedo Customer Service doesn't respect domainers...I wouldn't either. Everyone believes that their little petty issues are the most important...and they aren't.

If you are a low-maintainence decent human being then they will respond accordingly and you will be fine.

Iggy

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why should they? Most people that I see are borderline nuisances when it comes to dealing with customer support. They send multiple emails to them about the most meaningless of things. Domainers don't care about Sedo, so why should Sedo care about domainers?

What goes around comes around. If you have decent names there and you aren't a pain in the ass then you will get the treatment you are entitled too. If you have crap names and/or are so self centered that you tie up their time with a bunch of unimportant questions, then I believe they should kick your ass out and be done with it.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can_of_worms.jpg

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why should they? Most people that I see are borderline nuisances when it comes to dealing with customer support. They send multiple emails to them about the most meaningless of things. Domainers don't care about Sedo, so why should Sedo care about domainers?

What goes around comes around. If you have decent names there and you aren't a pain in the ass then you will get the treatment you are entitled too. If you have crap names and/or are so self centered that you tie up their time with a bunch of unimportant questions, then I believe they should kick your ass out and be done with it.

Sedo would HAVE to care about domainers because we are giving them the bread to eat.

If it was not for us they would not exist... am I wrong?

And since they are PAID by us, they HAVE to give us ALL the respect that we deserve.

If the domainers, as you say, are "borderline", it's part of Sedo's job to deal with them. Not all the jobs are exciting, you know.

Edited to add: lol, namestrand, that's a great one...

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many people whine about Sedo, yet they still keep their names there.../...
If you are a low-maintainence decent human being then they will respond accordingly and you will be fine.

Very well said.
SedoPro is one of the best parking program I tried, if not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom