Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Problem or my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizcomltd

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys (and Gals too)

I'm not quite experienced as a lot of you in the parking arena and to be honest I don't check the stats everyday (I'm still learning) but this morning something seemed very wrong.

The stats went from :
03/12/05 59 Views $0.89 Revenue
03/13/05 47 Views $0.90 Revenue
03/14/05 50 Views $0.59 Revenue
03/15/05 23 Views $0.23 Revenue
03/16/05 4 Views $0.00 Revenue
03/17/05 5 Views $0.00 Revenue
03/18/05 0 Views $0.00 Revenue

And I didn't do anything to our account. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks

Howard J. Brubaker
Wizcom, Ltd

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wizcomltd said:
And I didn't do anything to our account. Any thoughts or ideas?

It depends on the name, what may have happened if you just picked it up recently is the people who were visiting it realised what they are looking for is no longer at that address. Someone who had a link to the site may have noticed the change in ownership and yanked the link.

It might also be a name people only visit during certain times. Wait until the weekend hits again you might get visitors back.

Sometimes you'll get real seasonal traffic but again depends on the name. Give it a month or so to settle down. If you have had the name for a few weeks and tracking it this might seem more abnormal.

Edit: Forgot to add, just check your registrar make sure the name is still registered in your account and the Nameservers or redirecting are hitting the sedo ones correctly.

datat

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could also be the site was getting hits from serp results and its been re-indexed.

Some se's ban sedo (as well as most other parked pages) results from listing. If this traffic came from a serp result, this well could be the answer.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also found the click rates for my portfolio dropped obviously in these 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom