Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pergamon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Sold my first domain through SEDO. Got an email they got a buyer for one of my domains recently parked there. Agreed with the price and I got a confirmation email from SEDO that they received payment from the buyer and I needed to push the domain to the buyer's Eurodns account. I did the same day.

This is more then a week ago. Since the push I haven't heard anything yet from Sedo and I have sent them four emails without answer.

anyone knows this is normal?

thanks

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe your guy that you are dealing with is the same guy I delt with. Damn slow arent they? Wonder how many people work there.....

It took me a month to get my domain. They also said that I could transfer a .jp to godaddy. 1 week later they said "ummmm,, we cant". Then they wanted me to make a new account where the seller had the name (in Japanese - no English, luckily i speak Japanese). Then i did. 1 week later they said they transfered. So i contacted the Japanese registrant and they said "what domain? that domain wasnt sold.....". So i contacted sedo to say that my domain may have been stolen.

one week later, they said "what"!?

Bad communications. very bad. shame on sedo. get your "bleep" together. You are already stealing money from us. at least get your "bleep" together!

I think you should just push them.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's been a slow week for Sedo, no replies to phonecalls even.

S

SedoCoUk

Hello Pergamon,

PM me the domain and I will look into it for you.

Best,

Tom

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is weird. Sedo has never asked me to transfer a domain to them, until they confirm that payment was received by them. In fact, I currently have a domain that sold (the buyer opened negotiations), it has now been over a month and no payment, yet Sedo has not asked me to transfer the domain or do anything to it yet. I have also had fairly quick responsed from the domain auction side at Sedo. Even though all of the employees at Sedo seem like they have just a few too many customers assigned to them, I find that your experience depends a lot on who you are dealing with. Ara here in the states has been pretty good at answering my emails, as has Iris, who I beleive is in their European offices.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Sleepys,

Just to clarify; we do not ask a seller to transfer a domain to one of registrar accounts until payment has been received.

Please feel free to PM with any transactions you would like me to take a look at.

Cheers,

Tom

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is what I was saying in my post. That you guys normally don't ask for the domain from the seller untill you are paid from the buyer. That is why I said that the situation above is weird.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is what I was saying in my post. That you guys normally don't ask for the domain from the seller untill you are paid from the buyer. That is why I said that the situation above is weird.

Sleepys, excerpt from the initial post in this thread:
"I got a confirmation email from SEDO that they received payment from the buyer and I needed to push the domain to the buyer's Eurodns account. "

pergamon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Money received! Thanks for all the help from this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom