Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

sedo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is what happened :

( i am only stating the facts )

- i have to sedo accounts - both for years - sedo and my account manager are well aware of it for years and there never was a problem - they asked me if i needed both and i said yes )

sedo offer comes in on account # 1 - i counter ( and here is the stupid part - i didn't check if i still have the domain - i usually always do , but in that case i just assumed )

and before i can check the counter offer is accepted - i check and notice the domain does not belong to me anymore - i notify sedo within MINUTES - no one answers until the next day and the transfer agent cancels the transfer .

i contact the owner ( friend of mine ) and i am able to buy the domain back and i added to sedo into my 2nd account ( since it is not my companies domain but my own and that account it for my own domains.

my account manager emails asking what went on and i tell him exactly what happened and everything is fine until a few days later i wake up and get an email from sedo that the transaction has been started again .

the transfer agent ( without my knowledge ) moved the domain during the night from my personal account into my business account and started the transfer again .

i told them : NO

they forward it right now to their legal department !

this is how sedo works !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom