Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo pursuit of potential buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to prevent Sedo from sending reminder emails to potential buyers after negotiations break down? I've just got yet another email from them saying they've sent several such messages to a potential buyer, to no avail.

I think this gives quite the wrong impression to potential buyers. Negotiations break down because buyers can't or won't meet my price. They are presumably perfectly capable of making a fresh offer if they want to, without any prompting from Sedo. From my point of view, I think it's giving out quite the wrong message - that I'm desperate. I understand that it's just the Sedo system doing it, but someone unfamiliar with domaining doesn't necessarily know that.

Am I the only one bothered by this?

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You need cancel the negotiation to stop Sedo send reminders.

Thanks for the comment, but in a situation where I've counter-offered and had no response from the potential buyer, how do I cancel the negotiation? Surely there is no negotiation at that stage?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment, but in a situation where I've counter-offered and had no response from the potential buyer, how do I cancel the negotiation? Surely there is no negotiation at that stage?

you've countered, so that is negotiation.
you can cancel straight away if they lowball counter back, or if after 7 days you hear nothing back, (when your counter offer expires) you can delete the offer thread and negotiation.
there is an option for this at bottom of page.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you've countered, so that is negotiation.
you can cancel straight away if they lowball counter back, or if after 7 days you hear nothing back, (when your counter offer expires) you can delete the offer thread and negotiation.
there is an option for this at bottom of page.

Oh, thanks so much, that's brilliant help. I will look for the link next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom