Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am about to park my domains at sedo and I am at the "minimum" window.

One of my domains has the word "properties" in it and since this is my first time parking at sedo I do not want to mess anything up. So for the minimum I should put what number? $999,999? So if someone wants to buy it I understand that any offer under that will not show up, but what happens if they put $1,000,000? Do I have to sell it to them?

I guess I am confused about the "asking" and "minimum" fields?

EDIT: I just found out you can't list a listing with a minimum of $999,999. $10,000 is the max.

for a domain with the word "properties" in it should I just leave both fields blank then?

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
An offer that does not meet your minimum asking price won't pass the offer page. They'd have to offer at least as much. Receiving an offer above that will inform you of a pending offer and you can then decide whether to accept it, counter it, or send the domain to a public 7 day auction.

David.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

I have one more quick question. I am about to park a domain with the word "toyota" followed by the name of a vehicle model, is this legal or can I run into some kind of trouble later on?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Certain tm's are filtered out. ToyotaCarUsers would probably be fine but ToyotaCorolla would not. If you're asking whether Sedo will accept it, they might drop it later on, perhaps at the request of the car maker. As a rule of thumb, avoid tm domains.

Obliduty

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definately avoid TM names. They can cause nothing but trouble in the longterm even if they get good traffic in the short term. I especially wouldn't want to risk my account/membership with certain parking/reselling companies over one silly TM. They will eventually hunt you down with a C&D email/order. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom