Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Should Market the Domain Names Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfMyDomain

Co-Founder & CEO of Book Like A Boss
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any parking pages are doing this, but it would be in SEDO's best interest to market and submit to searchengines domains listed with them. I know some may say that after they do it you can pull your names from SEDO, but if they are making money then why not. Maybe the lister can pay an upfront fee to cover the costs and let SEDO do the legwork.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They do what they can thats why names get a few minutes of fame (or longer for the paid listings) on the front page. With a million plus names submission of each would be quite an undertaking. Besides who actually spends time "Submitting" anymore. Throw a couple of links up on sites already indexed and the only engines worth while being in will find you anyway. Then it's all about content and optimization. If you want to get great results you aren't going to get it with a parking page. Those that don't include you must have paid inclusion and I could only imagine how much that would cost or DMOZ which wouldn't include a parked name anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom