Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Stats today - 11th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mine are normal. I only park about 5% of my names with sedo so doesnt make much difference

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank heavens I am starting to move mine away and developing them.

Where are you parking now? Considering a move myself.

GoPC

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi GoPC,

I am developing mine, some as content rich sites others as just basic development for Google and Yahoo!

I've given-up totally with this parking fiasco, although I only courted it briefly after being approached by Sedo to return in the late summer. It just seems daft to me why Google should make 50%, parking site like Sedo make 25%+ (I have always doubted if a unique visitor clicks on two seperate adds that you get paid for both), and we the poor muggins of a domainer get what crumbs are thrown at us!

By the way the question about double clicks from a unique visitor has never been answered by Sedo!

I mean the real joke is when I buy a domain at Sedo auction, list it and point it at Sedo and a week later Sedo still have not managed to clarify for their system that I even own the domain!

brassneck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

How are your Sedo Stats today, mine are now the worst they have 'EVER' been both in terms of uniques and payments!

Thank heavens I am starting to move mine away and developing them.

Mine are about average for the recent period, but not particularly good.

Stephen.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just did a check on yesterdays results, click through rate was down to 3% overall (the lowest previously had been 4% and my average is between 6% and 7%).

I think it is quite astounding that over the past week my click through rate has dropped steadily to this all time low, but what the h*ll, let Sedo make the few extra bucks, they will not be making anything at all much longer from me!

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way the question about double clicks from a unique visitor has never been answered by Sedo!

Actually it has been answered, they admitted they are only paying for the first click, doesnt matter if the second, third etc one is higher paying, they claim they even that out with higher average CPCs, which they have to show yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom