Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Stats - What ya think? Super?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd show you guys a couple stats on one of my names parked at Sedo Pro to see what you think.

In 13 months it received 4202 uniques (all type-in and search) and total revenue over this period of $5.06.

That's right. Super huh?
Picked the name up in April of 02. Pretty generic, and I've received several $x,xxx offers on the name via whois even though the name has been listed for sale on Sedo for about a year. Best I can figure is that the fantastic revenue can only be attributed to the fact that the name is in the very high bid ppc niche of mutual funds. The people in the industry that contact me about the name see the development potential, as do I, but I am loath to give up that great income from Sedo. ;)

Just like to hear what you traffic guys think?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it must be a .com.tw domain :)

loads of traffic but rev is pennies

what's the ctr?

j8jweb

DNF Veteran
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like at least a portion of the traffic must be bots. Not too good though. How has the domain performed with the higher-paying services?

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it must be a .com.tw domain :)

loads of traffic but rev is pennies

what's the ctr?
Nope Bigge. It's a .com. Total of 87 clicks over that 13 months. Just over 5.8 cents per click. Now why the heck would anyone pay $x,xxx for a name that doesn't even cover the reg fee over at Sedo? Could it have anything to do with Sedo? :smilewinkgrin:

Sounds like at least a portion of the traffic must be bots. Not too good though. How has the domain performed with the higher-paying services?
I'm sure a bit is bots like all names, but it looks like almost all is type in and search. It never was parked anywhere else to compare, but don't ya think it's about time I tried another service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom