Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SEDO Steal my XXXX$ revenue?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguzbilgic

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Today they send a mail like this :

Dear Sedo Customer,

While our quality management team was doing a routine check of parked domains, they found that an audit of your domains traffic was not converting to sales for our advertising partner\'s sponsors and per our agreement with them we could not accept it. After a more thorough examination of your traffic, our quality management team found that the traffic coming to your domain names was not natural (type in or related to search engine placement or past development). Our parking program can only accept natural traffic: Self generated traffic, incentivized traffic, or anything that does not result from natural traffic will not be accepted by our parking program.

Because of this we have no choice but to close your Sedo account and withhold your parking revenue. For more information on our parking Terms of Use, please visit the following link: http://www.sedo.com/about/policy.php?page=rules_parkers_us&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

If you feel that this decision was made in error, or have any questions regarding this decision, please let us know.

i signed up for 2 years ago and i am waiting my domain to became a popular now it is time to get money but how can it be they send a mail and they get my xxxx$ money now.Ä°f they dont want to work with me first they must send my xxxx$ revenue and after they must close my account .They are saying it is fake traffic.How can it be i waited for 2 years with same 10 domain .if it is fake i can do it for 2 years ago .if there is any employe please tell me a any good reason for steal my XXXX$ revenue

Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I've had a similar problem with sedo. There is nothing you can do.

Just move on and find a better place to park your domains.

SEDO is good at taking revenue and telling you it doesn't result in sales...like somehow this is your problem. I recommend parked.com ...no problems there. Just make sure you don't click on your sites.

oguzbilgic

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it is not aa good reason.
they dont pay me to sell any product .
they pay me to making a traffic to their site.
if they cant sell their products or
if sedo cant tell it is natural trafic
it is not my problem
it is sedo's problem.
i will do lots of thing for this action.
it wont stop here. if they don't pay this months revenue..

if anyone can help i want to work with sedo.i love sedo's support.but if they not pay there is no meaning of support.

if anyone can help.i want to work with sedo..

ezimedia

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI

Did you not post this in like 3 other forums...

Did you drive traffic to your parked domains...

If you did then sedo will not pay you...

you can not buy paid traffic and send it to your parked domains.

U need to explain the complete story about your issue with sedo... before posting it in so many forums..

Thx
Tom

oguzbilgic

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HI

Did you not post this in like 3 other forums...

Did you drive traffic to your parked domains...

If you did then sedo will not pay you...

you can not buy paid traffic and send it to your parked domains.

U need to explain the complete story about your issue with sedo... before posting it in so many forums..

Thx
Tom

What are you doing?if you dont know dont talk please i ddnt post any other forums.i dont know wht are you dreaming but i am not paying for traffic too.
i think u dont need to post if you dont know about subject.if you read a post like that on other forums too it is not mine but i believe lot of ppl like me cant get their money.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are you doing?if you dont know dont talk please i ddnt post any other forums.i dont know wht are you dreaming but i am not paying for traffic too.
i think u dont need to post if you dont know about subject.if you read a post like that on other forums too it is not mine but i believe lot of ppl like me cant get their money.

Dude don't be an A$$

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know it doesn't do the parking company any good to fire you, They are more powerful with you. The more domains they manage the more clout they have.

You guys act like they make more money by firing you and keeping your paycheck than keeping you as a client managing your domain and getting a % for the duration of a possible lifetime.

If you really think about it the parking company loose money during the long term by firing a customer.

This can only be blamed by the few that taint the industry by click fraud, we all pay the price by sometimes parking companies over policing to the extreme.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hold on you waited 2 years and now your traffic spiked...
Ok unless you registred new technology (which I doubt) how do you get your parked page to become popular???
Now tell us the name and we can tell you why you were banned 100%.
give us a sample of names. thankyou

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread is almost two months old and the original poster hasn't been online since 06-12-2008. So I guess we won't be hearing from him anymore. But yes, highly unlikely that after two years there was a sudden traffic spike resulting in four-figure monthly parking revenues.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
shut up who support parking companies , who are you that this person tell you the name which he owns ,is his duty to give you calculation , if company rep come he can argue with him.If Sedo do not come with their rep and sent us this people shame on you Sedo.Who are this people.Advocater of Sedo ?

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
shut up who support parking companies , who are you that this person tell you the name which he owns ,is his duty to give you calculation , if company rep come he can argue with him.If Sedo do not come with their rep and sent us this people shame on you Sedo.Who are this people.Advocater of Sedo ?

.... LOL .... sorry had a hard time catching that, can you repeat it again, this time in english?

Can I ask you something walker, and please understand I am not sticking up for parking companies, I just have a gift for analyzing, reason and common sense.

Please answer..
Q: Does a parking company make more money by firing you over long term relationship?

Q: If parking companies sponsor (example: Google or Yahoo) neglect to pay parking company said $$ for possible click fraud should parking company still pay you that money even though they did not get paid from your traffic?

I am not a pro or against parking. I am for developing sites with my own ppc or affiliate programs.

I am just looking at this objectively and unbiased.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How to ingratiate yourself with experienced domainers in less than 50 posts. This nonsense should be in the humour section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom